Now in their 22nd year, Australia’s premier safety awards program continues to celebrate organisations and people who contribute to the health, safety and wellbeing of their employees and show continuous improvement in their business performance.
Enter into the 2014 National Safety Awards of Excellence
Thank you to all who have entered the National Safety Awards of Excellence. Finalists to be announced at the end of August 2014.
Regardless of whether your safety program or initiative is big or small, if it’s making a positive difference to workplace safety and culture, we want to hear about it!
Previous award recipients have said entering the Awards…
“have delivered a surge in employee morale“
“showcased safety talent“
“had a positive effect on workers”
“resulted in safer more productive operations”
“were a motivation to drive further safety initiatives”
Thank you to all who have entered these awards. You will be notified by the end of August if you are a finalist.
2014 Award Categories
There are eight categories to enter in:
- Best Continuous Improvement of a WHS Management System
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk (Small Business)
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk (Medium –Large Business)
- Best WHS Training Program
- Best Communication of a Safety message
- Best Individual WHS Achievement
- Best Safety Leadership Program / Initiative
- Best Health & Wellbeing Program
- NSCA Member of the Year