Now in their 24th year, the National Safety Awards of Excellence are Australia’s premier safety awards and now the only national independent awards program. The program continues to celebrate organisations and people who contribute to the health, safety and well-being of their employees and show continuous improvement in their business performance.
Enter the 2016 National Safety Awards of Excellence
Entry into the 2016 National Safety Awards of Excellence is simple and free of charge. Entries will open in April 2016, but you can register your early interest by emailing the awards project team.
2016 Awards Categories
There are eight categories that you are able to submit your nominations into.
- Best Continuous Improvement of a WHS Management System
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk
- Best WHS Training Program
- Best Communication of a Safety Message
- Ian Chisholm Award for Best Individual WHS Achievement
- Best Safety Leadership Program/Initiative
- Best Health and Wellbeing Program
- NSCA Foundation Member of Year
2016 Awards Key Dates
We are currently finalising all the details for the 2016 NSCA Foundation / GIO Workers Compensation National Safety Awards of Excellence.
Below are the key dates:
Early April 2016
30 June 2016
Judging and short listing
Finalists and non-finalists notified
Early September 2016
13 October 2016 at Awards Gala Lunch in Sydney