Now in their 23rd year, Australia’s premier safety awards program continues to celebrate organisations and people who contribute to the health, safety and well-being of their employees and show continuous improvement in their business performance.
Enter the 2015 National Safety Awards of Excellence
Entry into the 2015 National Safety Awards of Excellence is simple and free of charge. Entries will open in April 2015, but you can register your early interest by emailing the awards project team.
2015 Awards Categories
There are eight categories to choose from. The 2015 Nomination Guide will be available shortly, however you can download and view the 2014 Nomination Guide below (award categories will remain the same).
- Best Continuous Improvement of a WHS Management System
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk)
- Best WHS Training Program
- Best Communication of a Safety Message
- Ian Chisholm Award for Best Individual WHS Achievement
- Best Safety Leadership Program/Initiative
- Best Health and Wellbeing Program
- NSCA Foundation Member of Year
2015 Awards Key Dates
We are currently finalising all the details for the 2015 NSCA Foundation / GIO Workers Compensation National Safety Awards of Excellence.
However below are the key dates:
Early April 2015
11 July 2015
Judging and short listing
Finalists and non finalists notified
Early September 2015
15 October 2015 at Awards Gala Lunch in Sydney