Submissions for the 28th National Safety Awards of Excellence are currently open to Friday, 18 June 2021.
Entering the National Safety Awards of Excellence is simple and free of charge:
- Click on the “Submit your Nomination” button and follow the instructions to create an online account.
- Complete your entry and submit it via your online account prior to 11:59pm AEST on 18 June 2021.
- Additional electronic attachments supporting your answers can also to be submitted via your online account.
- Ensure that all electronic attachments are clearly labelled and referred to by that name within the submission.
- You may upload as many attachments as relevant for the submission, however, no individual attachment can exceed 5MB.
- Ensure your application has been proof-read and doesn’t leave any answers open to interpretation. The judging panel will not ‘read between the lines’ and you will be judged with what has been provided.
- All submissions must comply with the conditions of entry. Please refer to the National Safety Awards website for the full conditions of entry.