“By just entering the awards, it highlights to everyone that “this company takes safety seriously”. It has had a positive affect on the workers, as they know that company is trying to minimize real risks at their work place. To be awarded a NSCA Foundation award is a big achievement and we are all very proud of this.”
Damir Merdovic, Business Unit Manager, Penrith, Capral Limited
Highly Commended in Category 2: Best Solution of a WHS Risk (Medium – Large Business)
Whilst your Health and Safety personnel are leading the charge in best practice in safety, the benefits of maintaining this focus and ‘breaking new ground’ are far reaching for organisations. These benefits are not limited to WHS personnel but have positive outcomes for:
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- General Management
The Awards are a celebration of Best Practice, Best People and Best Performance.
Here are just a few reasons to get involved…
- Raise the profile of your organisation and people in a national forum
- Share specialist knowledge and network with industry leaders
- Great opportunity to review and re-assess your health and safety objectives and benchmark against industry leaders
- Achieve broad reaching recognition
- Enhance your recognition as an Employer of Choice
- Leverage your Award winning credibility to attract, retain and motivate employees
- Create a loyal and passionate workforce
- Encourage innovation and improvement among your employees
- Utilise your Award winning status to enhance business development
- Enjoy the support of the NSCA Foundation in marketing your organisation
- Benefit from your focus on safety to increase productivity and generate sustainable competitive advantage
- Develop your reputation as a leader and good corporate citizen.
Winners will have their stories told nationally through NSCA Foundation’s National Safety magazine and the broader media and also have the exclusive use of finalist and winner logos for building and promoting their brand to their stakeholders.
We encourage all individuals and organisations, regardless of industry or business size, to get involved and to benefit from that involvement.